Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
Via H O O T A L O O
The New Alice! [or a design of Alice: Otherlands]
I love her <3
A bunch of school time stuff (and art class stuff) that I didn’t get around to posting until now. Learnt how to do marbling- used on the Gazelle one. Drew on giant canvas with markers. Reiza boobs for a certain someone eheh. More marbling. THEY HAVE A BADGE MACHINE IN SCHOOL GOD BLESS. Uh Sazanarian(???) OC design prompted by Renji uvu)/ and to end off with desert- Fugo Pannacotta (yum yum)
"Chain Saw" minigame from Mario Party Advance.
this is fucked up
You’re not supposed to cut through your chains
You’re supposed to cut through your feet!
"You know that part we make in our factory? What is that thing?"